Tuesday, December 6, 2011

final

Its the end of the semester, in my senior year that means i will still be working through the christmas break but thats what it is . I really enjoyed this class, i was able to read a lot of novels, some are that which i would have never done on my own but so glad i did. I would have never have read Warbreakers on my own, i absolutely loved that book, probally the best one we read in this class. The fantasy adventure books are my favorite, when i was young(12-16) i read lots of Conan novels, most were written by his creator Robert E. Howard but a few were written by Robert Jordan. Those books have the same feel as Warbreakers, i was almost picturing Conan to emerge and say the day while i was reading. To conclude, this class has gotten me back into reading, which is something i really needed to do anyway, and has inspired me to read more.

No comments:

Post a Comment